Operations Manager Custom Metals NY Successfully Filled
or over 23 years in the business Harwell and Associates Inc has recruited in the lighting industry. We are executive lighting recruiters that specialize in IOT, lighting jobs, solid state lighting jobs, LED lighting jobs, lighting controls, LED drivers and electrical industry jobs. As lighting technology changes, so do the needs and expectations of the leading manufacturers. We place only the best in the industry. Working with the right recruiter can be crucial in meeting company goals for employers, and an indispensible asset when searching for a new career. www.harwellandassoicates.com
We have been retained by a well established Custom Metal lManufacture. We are looking for a Operations Manager
- Manage the generation of the product build plans in support of the Master Production Schedule. Create and maintain the production queue.
- Monitor production plan and resolve scheduling problems through coordination with manufacturing, outside vendors, quality control, and project management.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of products and processes to ensure optimum manufacturing scheduling efficiency.
- Work with purchasing to expedite, reschedule or redirect materials shipments to insure quality and timely procurement.
- Continuously update project schedules in support of changes to the master production schedule, engineering activities, and sales demand.
- Plan production sequence and establish quality benchmarks.
- Collaborate with production department managers to discuss production forecasts and changes.
Minimum 5 years Materials/Production Planning.
Previous experience in a custom manufacturing environment preferred.
Must be detail oriented and comfortable in the “chaos”. We work in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing.
Previous experience working with ERP/MRP systems of including planning, bills of materials and inventory management a plus.
Proficient in MS Office.
Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter to apply.